Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Drawing Closer...

Good Lord...how in the world did it get to be December 19th already?

Just wanted to tell you all how excited I am that the 1st of January is almost here, which means that it's almost time to start into my first 10 books!

I've been struggling, a bit, over the past few weeks. In choosing the books I've read recently, it's been hard to keep my hands off a few that are in my first 10! Ah, the horror!

Coming soon: a blogroll. If you love books and have a blog devoted to what you're reading, let me know and I'll highlight your virtual library! This can be an awesome way for us to have a virtual book club - sharing our reads with one another to get differing viewpoints and stimulate discussion. I can hardly wait!

For now, from my family to yours, Happy Holidays!

Tiffany

No comments: