Sunday, December 2, 2007

It's Getting Closer...

...January 1st is now only a month away - are you ready for the official opening of Read and Release?

To perk up your mind, here's a list of the first ten books I will be reading - and reviewing for you - in 2008:

  • Breakfast at Tiffanys, by Truman Capote

  • The Count of Monte Cristo, by Alexandre Dumas

  • The Clowns of God, by Morris West

  • To Have and To Hold, by Fern Michaels

  • Here I Stay, by Barbara Michaels

  • Sula, by Toni Morrison

  • Cell, by Stephen King

  • Deliver Us From Evil, by Sean Hannity

  • What's So Amazing About Grace, by Philip Yancey

  • Fat Tuesday, by Sandra Brown

Of my first ten, three are household favorites (two = mine, one = husband's), two are non-fiction, I've read eight of them before, two have been read enough times that the bindings are shot, and I'm looking forward to them all!

For the third on the list, it's actually part of what's called The Vatican Trilogy, and so I intend to actually read and report on all three. The Clowns of God is the middle book, but my all-time favorite, so that's why it made the list instead of all three!

I wish you all a fabulous December and am looking forward to spending time with you beginning in January!

From my library to yours,

Tiffany

No comments: