Wednesday, July 16, 2008

2008 Book 64: The Judge





















































Book #:64

Book Title:The Judge

Author:Steve Martini

Publisher:Jove

Pub. Date:1996

Pages:501

Started:July 13, 2008

Finished:July 16, 2008

Time to Read:4 Days

Back Cover / Inside Flap:"When Judge Armando Acosta is charged with soliciting a prostitute, attorney Paul Madriani is less than sympathetic. Nevertheless, Madriani is forced to defend his old nemesis. And when the policewoman who snared Acosta is brutally murdered, he wonders if the judge is also the executioner..."

Stars:*

Review:I really need to establish a 50-page rule for books that stink. This has to be about the slowest starting book in history. Once it gets going, the storyline is actually somewhat intriguing...but the book as a whole just doesn't do the trick for me. I'd advise passing.



If you have read or are planning to read this book, please make sure to stop back by and leave me a comment to let me know your own thoughts!

From my library to yours,

Tiffany

No comments: